- See all of San Francisco’s top attractions
- Largest fleet of open-top buses in the city
- Hop-on, hop-off to explore at your own pace
- Live English commentary by entertaining guides
- Recorded commentary in 10 languages
- E-tickets sent straight to your smartphone
- Free walking tours
- Free voucher for Players Arcade and Grill
- Free 1 hour bike rental (with 1 hour purchase)
- Free Sausalito Tour with 48 & 72 hour tickets
- Free Night Tour with 48 & 72 hour tickets
Seating is on a first come, first served basis. Use of this ticket constitutes passengers consent for use of their photographic likeness. Use of this ticket for special events may be restricted or may incur extra charges. Not valid with any other promotion, discount, or coupon.
Location: 99 Jefferson St, San Francisco, CA 94133
Schedule: Daily: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Parking Free and available at location address
About San Francisco Big Bus Tours
See all the great San Francisco attractions from the comfort of our open-top buses. Our hop-on, hop-off service is the best way to explore the city’s top landmarks, with entertaining live commentary guiding you throughout your journey.
Sit back and relax on our Day Tour of San Francisco, where you can hop-off to visit all the great sights, including the Golden Gate Bridge, Chinatown and Pier 39. Take our Night Tour, which showcases the city’s illuminated skyline. Starting from Fisherman’s Wharf, you’ll make your way through the city to the Bay Bridge, where you can take in the stunning sights from Treasure Island.
We have several tickets and combos available to suit every budget and taste to ensure you make the most of your trip to San Francisco. Our Dynamite ticket gives you 48 hour access to our hop-on, hop-off buses, as well as great inclusions, such as the Sausalito Tour. Don’t miss our unbeatable Alcatraz Combo, which gives you 48 hour access to our bus tours, plus entrance to the most famous prison in America.